If you are a students of AMU and still don’t know about AMU Admission in Sports Category then don’t worry This post is for you.
Aligarh Muslim University also offers admission in several courses under sportsperson category. The contribution of AMU within the fields of various games is understood to everyone. This might be happed thanks to the encouragement and facilities given to AMU Admission in Sports Category from different games. in the continuation of this, AMU offers admission for both male and feminine candidates. There are the subsequent rules and regulations to be followed by each and each candidate to urge admission in sportsperson category.
Also check out the Courses after Completing 12th PCM or PCB
1. Only candidates who fulfill the tutorial and Sports eligibility as given in Guide to Admission are going to be considered for admission regardless of invitation to seem for sports trial.
2. Candidates must choose the acceptable category on the most form, upload necessary certificates of achievements in games and also pay a further Test Fee/Processing charge of Rs. 100.00 with the appliance Form, if he/she desires to be considered for Sports category, failing which he/she will forfeit his/her claim for consideration under this category.
3. Filling from Outstanding Sportsperson Performa doesn’t guarantee that the candidate is going to be involved trial by the University.
4. form for admission under Outstanding Sportsperson category shall be considered for less than those sports which are being conducted within the University in various Sports Clubs and can be applicable just for those courses where seats are earmarked for an equivalent (over and above the approved intake for the concerned course of study) as given in Table IV.
5. No form for admission under outstanding sportsperson category shall be considered unless amid attested photocopies of the sports certificate for achievements organized by Sports Authority / Sports bodies for the last three years. Sports certificates won’t be accepted after submission of form.
6. Any certificate provided by the applicant could also be sent to the respective association/federation for verification. If at any stage the certificate isn’t found to be genuine, the admissions are going to be cancelled summarily.
7. Candidates found suitable for consideration could also be called by the University for Fitness and Skill Tests / Trials for Sports. Candidates involved trials will come to Aligarh at their own expenses.
8. Candidates are advised to contact the Secretary, University Games Committee regarding date and time for Sports Trial.
9. Participation in Sports trials doesn’t guarantee the offer of admission. The trial is merely to see the claim made by the candidate that he/she is Sportsperson.
10. Late reporting by a candidate involved trial will forfeit his/her claim for Sports Category.
11. Candidates are required to supply original Certificates of achievements and mark-sheet of the qualifying examination at the time of trial / admission.
12. Relaxation within the eligibility (aggregate percentage) up to five (if required) is going to be given for admission under Outstanding Sportsperson category.
13. Appearance within the admission test is going to be the mandatory requirement for trial. No candidate securing but the minimum marks prescribed for General Category shall be admitted in any of the courses where admission is predicated on Admission / Departmental Test.
14. The University takes no responsibility for any injury incurred to the candidate during the Sports Trial.
15. All the eligibility criteria / requirements of the Association of Indian Universities (AIU) need to be met by the candidate (as listed on the web site (www.aiuweb.org) to be nominated under the Sports Category.
16. No intimation letter is going to be sent by post. The list of the candidates involved trial is going to be uploaded on the web site www.amucontrollerexams.com 10-15 days before the trial.
17. Candidates also are advised to see / visit the University website regularly for updates.
18. Decision of the University for Choosing Candidates is going to be final.
19. The deadline for admissions under this category is 10.08.2020. No vacancy after this date shall be filled up.
1. The candidates should have the achievements at the District Level Competitions organized by recognized Sports Authority / Affiliated bodies.
2. First 3 position in District Championship / Inter School (Educational Institution) organized under the confederation of Public Schools / CBSE / KVS & JNVS.
1. Those that secure first three positions in CBSE/KVS, School Nationals and Sports Boards tournaments under SGFI or have represented the All India Combined Schools Teams.
2. Those that represent the state within the National Championship, of varied age groups, organized by the recognized Federations of India.
3. Those that represent India, in any age bracket.
4. Represented District in Regional (Mandal) tournaments / Affiliated to Registered Associations / Federations and faculty Games Federation of India.
Additionally to the above category of Sportspersons, those that have participated within the Zonal or All India Intervarsity (Inter Zonal) tournament organized under the auspices of the AIU.
Representing the University a minimum of once is mandatory except in sports where there’s no university team participation.