People may remain current on international events and news by answering Current Affairs 2023 questions and answers. It can assist in keeping their general knowledge current and provide them with awareness of everyday global events. Students or candidates taking competitive examinations may find it very helpful to review Current Affairs questions and answers.
Additionally, having a solid foundation in general knowledge can help people become more educated and conscious citizens. The most recent Current 2023 Affairs Questions and Answers provided here must be read by anybody attempting to enhance their GK abilities using GK questions.
1. Which services were given an extension of the GST exemption during the meeting to support startups?
(a) Satellite Launch Services
(b) Goods Transport Agencies (GTAs)
(c) Services Provided by Directors
(d) Food and Beverages in Cinema Halls
2.‘Siyom bridge’ has been inaugurated in which state/UT?
Answer: C [Arunachal Pradesh]
3. In July 2023, The government of India cleared the appointment of Justices Ujjal Bhuyan and __________ as judges of the Supreme Court.
(a)Justice SV Bhatti
(b)Justice K.V. Viswanathan
(c)Justice Prashant Kumar Mishra
(d)Justice Aravind Kumar
Answer: (A)Justice SV Bhatti
In July 2023, which of the following countries approved a bill that limits some Supreme Court power?
5. The Nobel Peace Prize winner, who recently withdrew the Freedom of Oxford award? (A) Juan Manuel Santos
(B) Aung San Suu Chi
(C) Malala Yusufzai
(D) Muhammad Yunus
Answer: (B) Aung San Suu Chi
6. The country where recently the world’s largest automated container terminal was opened?
(A) Shanghai, China
(B) Instanbul, Turkey
(C) Tokyo, Japan
(D) Seoul, South Korea
Answer: (A) Shanghai, China
7. Which Union Ministry conducts ‘Pradhan Mantri National Apprenticeship Mela (PMNAM)’?
[A] Ministry of MSME
[B] Ministry of Skill Development and Entrepreneurship
[C] Ministry of Commerce and Industry
[D] Ministry of Electronics and IT
Answer: B The Ministry of Skill Development and Entrepreneurship
8. At the Para Athletics World Championships in Paris in 2023, which of the following men took home the silver medal in the men’s high jump competition? (a)Praveen Kumar
Answer: Nishad Kumar
9. What is a qubit in quantum computing?
(a) A basic unit of information in classical computing.
(b) A quantum particle that only exists in one state.
(c) A binary condition that can either be 0 or 1.
(d) A multidimensional state that can represent complex information.
10. Which city is the host of ‘Aadi Shaurya – Parv Parakram Ka’, a Military Tattoo and Tribal Dance Festival?
[C] New Delhi
Answer: C [New Delhi]
11. In June 2023, who among the following has been honored with the Points of Light Award?
Rajinder Singh Dhatt
Hari Budha Magar
Answer: Rajinder Singh Dhatt
12. Two thermal power projects in Sonbhadra were recently given the go-ahead by the Uttar Pradesh Cabinet.
13. In 2023, Portugal Football team captain Cristiano Ronaldo joined the club Al Nassr of which country?
[B] Saudi Arabia
Answer: B [Saudi Arabia]
14. As per the Minimum Public Shareholding (MPS) norm, what is the minimum public float for all listed companies?
[A] 10 percent
[B] 20 percent
[C] 25 percent
[D] 40 percent
Answer: C [25 percent]
15. International Asteroid Day is observed annually on __________.
Answer : 30th June
16. Which institution awards ‘Eat Right Station’ certification to Railway stations?
[A] Railway Ministry
[D] NITI Aayog
Answer: B [FSSAI]
17. What is the theme of World Sickle Cell Awareness Day 2023?
(a) Establishing official newborn screening, fostering worldwide sickle cell communities, and being aware of your sickle cell disease status
(b) Shine the Light on Sickle Cell
(c) It’s a Call to Action
(d) Sickle Cell Community Embracing Change Together
18. What was the recent judgment by the Telangana High Court regarding the Telangana Eunuchs Act?
(a) The Act was upheld as constitutional and valid.
(b) The Act was declared discriminatory and unconstitutional.
(c) The Act was changed to offer the transgender community more safeguards.
(d) Additional transgender rights protections were added to the Act.
19.‘Customs Automated System’ is associated with which institution?
Answer: A [CBIC]
20. Which country is the host of the annual climate change conference (COP in 2023?
Answer: B [UAE]
An essential aspect of our everyday lives is Current Affairs 2023 questions and answers. When students or job seekers want to study for a variety of competitive tests or even entrance exams conducted for college admittance or any jobs, current affairs 2023 Questions play a crucial function in their lives. Interviews have a function since current events or general knowledge questions are now included in all test types. if you read other Articles NEET MCQs Question