As we all know that Aligarh Muslim University is understood for its best working environment among all Universities of India. Getting AMU jobs are one among the dreams of a person in India. AMU recruited many students per annum. There are some steps and directions which should be followed by every candidate who want to be the part of AMU.
Below is the list of AMU jobs November 2021.
1. All applications should be sent to the Deputy Registrar, Selection Committee Section, Aligarh Muslim University, Aligarh. Application received after the prescribed date won’t be entertained except by special permission of the Vice-Chancellor.
2. Candidates should send their applications by registered mail (I.D.). Any change within the address should be immediately notified to the Deputy Registrar. However, the University doesn’t accept any responsibility for the redirection of communication to the new address. Candidates must arrange for the redirection of communication to their new address if any.
3. (a) Application fee, once received, shall not be refunded.
(b) Candidates applying from outside India should also send their application fee alongside their application. The quantity of the application fee must not come short of the prescribed fee when the application is converted into Indian currency.
4. (a) Candidates should send attested copies of their degrees or diploma certificates or other certificates alongside respective Marksheets of their qualifications and their Matriculation or equivalent certificates in support of their declaration aged, originals shouldn’t be sent with the appliance but should be produced at the time of interview. If any enclosures (books, publications, manuscripts. etc.) are to be shipped they ought to be sent alongside the appliance and not separately. Otherwise, they’re susceptible to be misplaced.
(b) Candidates may send copies of testimonials from persons intimately familiar with their work and character. They need to also give the names and addresses of two persons in India to whom references are often made. If they need been employed, they ought to either offer their present or most up-to-date employers or immediate superiors together with the referees or submit recent testimonials from them. If, however, the posts that they’re applying for under their present employers, they need to name atleast one among them as their referee. Original testimonials shouldn’t be sent unless asked for.
5. Candidates already in commission, whether during a permanent. Quasi-permanent or temporary capacity must apply through their employers. They may, however, if they so desire, submit advance copies of their applications direct to the University. These are going to be considered provisionally, but the first application must ordinarily reach the University within a fortnight after the deadline. If there’s further delay in forwarding of the applications, the candidate should, if and when involved interview, bring with them the written permission of their Head of the Department or Office because the case could also be. Within the absence of such permission, the candidates might not be interviewed.
6. Canvassing in any form will disqualify the candidate.
7. The University reserves the proper to call or to not call any candidate for an interview. The summoning of candidates for interviews conveys no assurance whatsoever that they’re going to be selected.
8. Appointment orders to choose candidates are going to be issued by the University. No correspondences are going to be made with candidates who aren’t selected.
9. Candidates must be in sound bodily health. They must, if selected, be prepared to undergo such checkup and satisfy such Medical Authority because the University may direct.
10. Candidates are advised to satisfy themselves before applying, that they possess at-least the essential/desirable qualifications laid down within the advertisement.